I am a passionate educational technology professional, having worked in the field for more than 15 years. I am a lifelong learner, committed to managing, supporting, and developing e-Learning courses, training programs/packages, and instructional content, by using and supporting the underlying technologies, while leveraging research-based approaches and strategies.
Masters Degree, Educational Technology (2011)
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- President, EDTECH Graduate Student Association of BSU (2009, 2010)
- Graduate Assistant
- View Courses Completed
Bachelor of Arts, Education (2004)
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Worked full time while attending college full time.
- Completed graduate coursework (30 units) towards K12 teaching credential
My Continuing Education
In addition to my formal education, I stay current in the field through a number of resources including Lynda.com and the Association for Talent Development conventions and certificate programs. I have shared more recent certificates below.
E-Learning and Instructional Design Tools
- Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Training (view certificate)
- Up and Running with Captivate 7 (view certificate)
- Captivate Advanced Techniques (view certificate)
- Captivate 8 First Look (view certificate)
- Captivate Projects Software Simulations (view certificate)
Instructional Design and eLearning Skill Development
- Instructional Design Essentials – Models of ID (view certificate)
Learning Management Systems & Web Technologies
- Learn Canvas 2016 (view certificate)
- Bootstrap 3 – Adding Interactivity to Your Site (view certificate)
- Office 2016 and Office 365 New Features (view certificate)
- Office 2013 New Features (view certificate)
- Windows 10 New Features (view certificate)
My Industry Certifications
- Microsoft Office Specialist (March 2017)
Download my resume if you would like to see a list of experiences.